Now accepting Sponsors and Exhibitors for the 45th Annual Fall Conference
The Annual Criminal Lawyers’ Association Fall Conference is Canada’s largest criminal law conference, attracting more than 700 defence lawyers, members of the judiciary, educators, reporters and other prominent guests from across Canada.
There are various levels of sponsorship from which to choose. Please note that Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors are all considered full conference sponsors, but will also have the additional benefit of being the MAIN sponsor for a specific function of the Fall Conference.
Funds collected from sponsorships allow the association to lower the registration fees for members while enhancing the event experience for all those in attendance.
Available Sponsorship Opportunities – click here to view all the sponsorship benefits:
- Platinum Level Sponsor (1) • $10,000 – Maximum conference exposure and benefits, including an exhibitor space. sponsorship of the Advocacy Lecture, one free conference registration and 10% off the registration fee for your guests.
- Gold Level Sponsor (1) • $7,000 – including sponsorship of the Martin Medal Luncheon and 10% off the registration fee for your guests.
- Silver Level Sponsor (1) • $5,000 – including sponsorship of the Friday evening social event and 10% off the registration fee for your guests.
- Bronze Level Sponsor (2) • $2,500 – two opportunities available: 1) sponsorship of the Thursday evening Hospitality Suite, or 2) sponsorship of the Thursday evening Women in Criminal Law Dinner.
Available Support Opportunities
- $500 to $1,500 – Sponsorship support for the ENTIRE Fall Conference AND Recent Call Conference. Funds collected from this level of support help fund a recent call in Ontario to attend both conferences at no charge.
- $250 to $499 – Sponsorship support to the Fall Conference (including the hospitality Suite and Friday social).
- $50 to $249 – Sponsorship support to the Women in Criminal Law dinner.
Available Exhibitor Opportunities
- $1,130 each (includes HST) – Only 15 spaces available that sell out early!
To sponsor, support and/or exhibit, please download, complete and submit the applicable form by going to http://criminallawyers.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/2017SponsorshipExhibitorPackage.pdf
Interested in a customized sponsorship package?
Please contact John Chagnon at 416-214-9875 or by email at [email protected].
Please note, the 45th CLA Annual Fall Conference will open for registration towards the end of August.