Recent Call Seminar – When the phone rings
Date: June 26, 2017
Recorded on Monday, June 26, 6:45 to 9:30 p.m., at the FCP Gallery, First Canadian Place, 100 King Street West, Toronto
This recent call program, When the Phone Rings, held on June 26, 2017 has been accredited for 45 minutes of Professionalism Content.
This seminar is designed to provide the answer to what we need to know as young lawyers “when the phone rings”.
- How fast should we answer that phone?
- How much privacy do we really get on our phone calls?
- What are the most important pieces of advice we want to get through to our clients in the first few minutes of contact?
- How much can we rely on our relationships or conversations with the police?
- How do we deal with tricky ethical situations over the phone?
- Laura Liscio
- Marco Sciarra
- Lori Anne Thomas
- $5 plus HST: Members
- $25 plus HST: Non-members
* Please note that for CPD purposes, each Webcast registrant must purchase individually (even if planning on watching with a group)