Recent Call Seminar – Practice Management: Surviving your first LSO Audit and Beyond
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Recorded on Tuesday, April 17, 6 to 8 p.m., FCP Gallery, First Canadian Place, 100 King Street West, Toronto
The CLA Recent Call Event: Practice Management – Surviving Your First LSO Audit and Beyond program, to be held on April 17, 2018 has been accredited for 1 hour of Professionalism Content.
This seminar will provide an overview of best practices and tips for effective practice management. Featuring panelists from the Law Society of Ontario’s Practice Review Department and counsel who regularly acts for Law Pro, attendees will learn how to avoid some of the most common problems and serious mistakes that affect recent calls.
- Margaux Peck, Counsel | Practice Review Department | Professional Development & Competence | The Law Society of Ontario
- Lindsay Daviau, Rosen & Company Barristers
- John Frank Runco, Practice Review Counsel, Law Society of Ontario
- $5 plus HST: Current CLA Members
- $25 plus HST: Non-members
* Please note that for CPD purposes, each Webcast registrant must purchase individually (even if planning on watching with a group)
REGISTER ONLINE BY GOING TO: