Recent Call Seminar Webcast – Opening and building a successful and ethical criminal law practice
Date: January 12, 2017
This event was held on Thursday, January 12, 7 to 9 p.m., at the FCP Gallery, First Canadian Place, 100 King Street West, Toronto. The theme of the seminar is opening and building a successful and ethical criminal law practice. More than 65 recent calls and articling students attended this session in person. This session is recommended for recent calls (2012 to 2017) and articling students.
ACCREDITATION: Young Lawyers: Ethical Guidelines to Open and Succeed in Criminal Practice program held on January 12, 2017 has been accredited for 1 hr 30 min of Professionalism Content.
- Liam O’Connor, Rusonik, O’Connor, Robbins, Ross, Gorham & Angelini
- Adam Weisberg, Weisberg Law
Webcast of Session:
- $0: FREE for current CLA members
- $25 plus HST: Non-members*
* Find out more about membership with the CLA by going to https://criminallawyers.ca/membership/join-us/