June 22 – Part 3: DIGITAL MENTORING with Alan Gold (Live webcast)
Date: Monday, June 22 at 4 p.m.
As a result of popular demand and the overwhelming positive feedback from the first two sessions, we are adding a THIRD Digital Mentoring session with Alan Gold on Monday, June 22, 2020 4 to 5:30 p.m. (Live webcast).
Please note participation in either of the first two sessions is not required for participating in this third session!
Tactical, strategical, inter-personal, advocacy issues. Any issue you have had, are having, or think you might have.
CLA is providing all members with a FREE special digital mentoring opportunity with Alan D. Gold.
You will be able to anonymously ask real questions about any issues in your legal practice or legal life. For example:
- Difficult ethical problems
- Advocacy issues
- Trial tactic and strategic issues
- Appeal strategy
- Difficult cross-examinations; and
- The complexities of life as a criminal lawyer
To ask your anonymous question access this Sharepoint Word document and cut and paste your question into it. If you prefer, you also can just send an email with your question(s) to [email protected] and your identity will not be revealed and the email deleted after the question is noted.
Remember to ask the questions about your cases in a manner that does not give away the identity of yourself or your client.
This event will also qualify for one hour and 30 minutes of substantive CPD credits. This session will be recorded and may be made available for viewing at a later date.
Current CLA members can register online FOR FREE by going to https://members.criminallawyers.ca/event-3877150
- It is up to each registrant to ensure they have a strong internet connection prior to the event. Please be sure to test before 4 p.m. on the day of the event.
- When accessing the event, please be sure to have your microphone on mute.
- The CLA will do its best to manage any IT issues during the webcast, but please note that individual participant computer settings and internet connection are out of our control. We will do our best to assist when possible. Should you experience any issues while the webcast is happening, please email [email protected] and we will do our best to assist right away.
- Details to access the live webcast will be sent to registrants to the email used when registering at least 48 hours prior to the event. Be sure to check your spam folder! If you are not able to locate the access information by 9 a.m., the day of the event, please email [email protected]. It is the responsibility of the registrant to make sure they have the access information.