CLA Women’s Committee “Ask Me Anything” with Caryma Sa’d
Date: Friday, April 9, 2021, 1:15 to 2:15 p.m.
The CLA Women’s committee presents an interactive conversation featuring another successful female lawyer who will share her insight and advice.
DATE: Friday, April 9, 2021
TIME: 1:15 to 2:15 p.m.
FEATURED LAWYER: Caryma Sa’d, Law Office of Caryma Sa’d
PRACTICE AREAS: Housing – Criminal Law – Cannabis Law
Caryma will share:
- How she got into these areas of practice
- How she balances the practice of multiple areas of law
- How she works with the media
- Advice on marketing and building a brand name
- Tips running for bencher
- Her famous cartoons/comics and how she uses them in her practice.
OPEN TO CLA MEMBERS – FREE OF CHARGE. Advance registration required.
Register online by going to https://members.criminallawyers.ca/event-4218299