2015 CLA Ultimate Impaired Driving Program
Date: Saturday, November 28, 2015
Saturday, November 28, 2015, 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Ryerson University, George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre, Classroom ENG-LG11, 245 Church Street, Toronto
This is a must attend half day seminar for any lawyer who even contemplates defending driving offences. This is a practice based seminar providing the answers to often asked questions and extensive materials to help from the simplest to the most complex driving offences.
In-Person and LIVE Webcast registration options available.
- Setting the s. 11(b) Record – FEATURING: Adam Little, Defence Lawyer
- How These Damn Instruments Work – FEATURING: Dr. Daryl J. Mayer, Ph.D., Centre of Forensic Sciences
- Right to Counsel – FEATURING: The Honourable James Stribopoulos, Ontario Court of Justice
- The Effects of Multiple Convictions and the HTA – FEATURING: Jessica Mahon, Ministry of Transportation
- Insurance Consequences and Considerations in a Drinking and Driving Case – FEATURING: Greg Neinstein, Neinstein & Associates LLP
- The ABCs of DREs – FEATURING: Enzo Rondinelli, Defence Lawyer, & Sonya Shikhman, Adler Bytensky Prutschi Shikhman
- Disclosure – Ask and You Shall Receive? – FEATURING: Sean Doyle, Assistant Crown Attorney
- The Ethics’ Roundtable – FEATURING: Paul Cooper, Defence Lawyer, Daniel Brown, Defence Lawyer, & Adam Weisberg, Defence Lawyer
The Criminal Lawyers’ Association 2015 Ultimate Impaired Driving program to be held on November 28, 2015 has been accredited for 0 hr 30 min Professionalism Content. This program is also eligible for up to 3 hr 45 min Substantive Content.