Females of the CLA: Pandemic Edition (webcast)
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2020, 1 to 2 p.m., via Webex
Brought to you by the CLA Women’s Committee. Recorded on April 23, 2020.
Prominent female lawyers discuss challenges faced while working from home and having young children and/or other family responsibilities and how to overcome those challenges.
- Stephanie DiGiuseppe, Partner at RSED
- Robin Parker, Paradigm Law Group
- Susannah Chung-Alvares, Barrister and Solicitor
This webcast event is only open to all.
This event qualifies for one hour of substantive CPD credits.
Once registered, details with the link to join the webcast will be emailed to the address used when registering. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders.
Webcast Recording Fees:
- FREE: Student members
- $5 plus HST: Junior Active and Junior Observer members
- $10 plus HST: Senior Active, Senior Observer and Affiliate members
- $25 plus HST: Non-members
Register online by going to: https://members.criminallawyers.ca/event-3835786