Digital Mentoring with Alan D. Gold & Adam Weisberg
Date: January 31, 2022
Live webcast: January 31, 2022, 5 to 6 p.m. ET
- 20 minutes of professionalism.
- 60 minutes of substantive (if minutes are not needed for EDI and/or professionalism they can be added to)
Tactical, strategical, interpersonal, ethical & advocacy issues. Any issue you have had, are having, or think you might have.
CLA is providing all members with a FREE special digital mentoring opportunity with Alan D. Gold (Past President, Criminal Lawyers’ Association) hosted by Adam Weisberg, Vice President, Criminal Lawyers’ Association.
You will be able to *anonymously* ask real questions about any issues in your legal practice or legal life. For example:
1. Difficult ethical problems
2. Advocacy issues
3. Trial tactic and strategic issues
4. Appeal strategy
5. Difficult cross-examinations; and
6. The complexities of life as a criminal lawyer
To ask your anonymous question access this Sharepoint Word document
cut and paste your question into it. If you prefer, you also can just send an email with your question(s) to [email protected] and your identity will not be revealed and the email deleted after the question is noted.
Remember to ask the questions about your cases in a manner that does not give away the identity of yourself or your client.
This event may be recorded.