CLA Indigenous Committee Presents: Representation of Indigenous People during the pandemic
Date: March 18, 2021, 7 to 9 p.m.
Do you represent Indigenous People charged with criminal offences? If you do, then this session is for you!
Recorded on March 18 via ZOOM for a speaker panel, discussing representation of Indigenous People during the pandemic.
Our speakers include:
- Justice André Chamberlain (Ontario Court of Justice)
- Caitlyn Kasper (Senior Staff Lawyer: Aboriginal Legal Services)
- Naomi Sayers (Defence Counsel: Sault Ste. Marie)
- Moderator: Shaunna Kelly (Defence Counsel: Toronto)
We will be discussing a variety of topics including tips on how to properly represent indigenous people during the pandemic, how to deal with limited resources and other related issues.
- This program contains 45 minutes of Professionalism Content.
- This program contains 15 minutes of EDI Professionalism Content.
- $10 for all current CLA members
- $20 plus HST for non-members