SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!
We are very excited for our Fall programming this year. Planning has been underway since January, and we will continue to have thought provoking topics and speakers this year!
Sponsorship opportunities cover the three main events noted below:
1. 49th Annual FALL Conference
The 49th Annual Fall Conference will be held on November 19-20, 2021.
- Our members have expressed a strong desire to have this conference in person, if possible and safe. We are not able to confirm at this time if the 49th Annual Fall Conference will be in person or virtual.
- Should we be in person, we will have exhibitor spaces available.
- Sponsorship offerings will be adjusted for in person/virtual options.
- Expected attendance of 500+ defence lawyers, judiciary, educators, reporters and other prominent guests from across Canada.
- Complete conference details, including topics, speakers and times, will be made available in early September.
2. 33rd Annual G. Arthur Martin Criminal Justice Award Presentation
- Date: November 20, 2021
- In person luncheon OR virtual.
- Winner will formally be announced in early August 2021 on https://criminallawyers.ca/about-us/awards/.
- Expected attendance of 150+ defence lawyers, judiciary, educators, reporters and other prominent guests from across Canada.
- Complete event details will be available towards the end of August.
3. 7th Annual Recent Call Conference
- Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
- 100% Virtual for 2021.
- Expected attendance of 150+ recent calls and law students from across Canada.
- Complete event details will be available by late August.