47th Annual CLA Fall Conference
Date: November 15-16, 2019
November 15 to 16, 2019, Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel, 525 Bay Street, Toronto, ON Please note, the Conference will open for registration towards the beginning of September. The Annual Criminal Lawyers’ Association Fall Conference is Canada’s largest criminal law conference, attracting defence lawyers, members of the judiciary, educators, reporters and other prominent guests from across Canada. The 2018 Fall Conference was record breaking with more than 800 participants! The Annual Recent Call Conference attracts 200 participants, all of whom are within their first seven years of practice or articling students.
Available Support Opportunities
Click here for the Supporter form.
- $500 to $2,500 – Sponsorship support for the ENTIRE Fall Conference AND Recent Call Conference. Funds collected from this level of support help fund a recent call in Ontario to attend both conferences at no charge.
- $250 to $499 – Sponsorship support to the Fall Conference (including the hospitality Suite and Friday social).
- $50 to $249 – Sponsorship support to the Women in Criminal Law dinner.
Available Exhibitor Opportunities
Over the years, the Fall Conference has significantly grown in attendance numbers. More than 800 criminal defence practitioners, articling students, law students and legal professionals are expected to attend. As a result, we are reducing the number of exhibitor spaces available in 2019 to allow more space for attendees to circulate comfortably. Doing this will also benefit exhibitors on site.
- $1,356 each (HST included) if submitted and paid for by August 31
- $1,582 each (HST included) if submitted and paid for after August 31
WE HAVE SOLD OUT OF EXHIBITOR SPACES!
Interested in a customized sponsorship package? Please contact John Chagnon at 416-214-9875 or by email at [email protected].