Join to Win! Become a member and get up to 15-months of membership for the price of 12
The Criminal Lawyers Association (CLA) is a specialty legal organization in Canada. With 1,450+ members and counting. The CLA has emerged as one of the strongest voices of criminal justice and social liberty in Canada.
Become a member of the CLA before February 15 and get up to 15 months of membership for the price of 12! All new members will have a membership paid through until March 31, 2021. Plus, new members are entered into a draw to win one of the following prizes:
- FREE Spring Conference Registration (May 30)
- FREE Fall Conference Registration (October 23-24)
There are three types of membership part of this promotion:
1. Active Member (Full Member)
A full member of the Association shall be a member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario, paid up as to fees and assessments, a significant portion of whose practice is devoted to the defense of criminal charges or a lawyer who devotes a significant portion of their efforts to the interests of the defense bar.
2. Student Member
Student-at-law or student in an accredited law school.
3. Observer Member
An Observer member is a practising criminal defence lawyer outside of Ontario in good standing with their regulatory body.
How it works:
- New members must complete a membership application.
- Membership applications MUST be received in the CLA office by February 15, 2020.
- The CLA office will draw the names of the prize winners on February 16, 2020. Winners will be announced in a CLA Communique.
- All new members will have a membership paid through until March 31, 2021.
Prospective Active, Student and Observer members can find out more about membership and pricing by going to https://members.criminallawyers.ca/joinus